Important Update to COVID-19 Guidelines
- Students must provide a vaccination card at the door that matches their ID.
- Proof Of Vaccination And Recent Negative COVID-19 Test Results: This is required for In-Person classes. The King Sejong Institute will require all students to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a recent negative test taken in the last 48 hours.
- Face Masks Still Required on In-Person Class: All teachers, students and visitors must continue to wear masks on in-Person class. We are aware of the CDC's new guidelines for individuals who have been vaccinated, but we will continue to follow state and county guidelines currently in place.
- Watch for Symptoms: Ask that all students who have any of the warning signs for COVID-19, should not come to class.
- The number of students is limited to 10 in each class: If there are more than 10 students we will be refunded automatically.
- If COVID-19 cases rise and community guidelines change, the in-person class is subject to change to online class.