6.29 - 7.25, 2020
Special lectures, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
o Vocabulary Class: 18:30 - 21:30 (Wed.) Available if you have taken Sejong 1
- Beginner level learned through reading and writing
o Pronunciation Class: 18:30 - 21:30 (Thurs) Available if you have taken Sejong2
- Beginner level learned through listening
o Teacher: Ms. Esther Kim
o Tuition: $50.00
1) Please send us the tuition using Paypal (Please write down your name and class name on the
memo): using QR Code(QR code is at the bottom of this page and please see attached) or
2)please visit at KSIC between 9:30AM and 13:00PM and please call us before you visit. Due to
COVID19, we highly recommend you to use QR Code paying tuition.
o Textbook: The class will be conducted through PPT. You don’t have to buy a textbook.
How to sign up
Students must sign up for the below website to take online classes.
1) You can choose language options at the top right, and then you need to search KSIC (Upper Letter)
2) If you find below classes, you can choose what you would like to take.
[KSIC] Korean Vocab. (Wed) Esther Kim
[KSIC] Korean Pronunciation (Thurs) Esther Kim
3) When you choose the class, please click the class. After that you can find the “apply” button on the
right side of the page, then please click the button.
4) Even if you have applied it, you can enter the classes after the teacher’s approval.
5) After your teacher has approved it, you can check out the lecture information in My Lectures
(Please click the My class in the top right side of the page, then click My Lectures).6) Then press
enter to take the course.* Students can enter after the teacher enters first. Taking an online class
can be made via the platform as shown above, and if the platform is difficult to use, we also email
you the link 30 minutes before the class.
If you have any questions regarding this, please call us at 213-372-5675 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM on this Saturday.
* Students can enter after the teacher enters first. Taking an online class can be made via the
platform as shown above, and if the platform is difficult to use, we also email you the link 30min.
before the class.
If you have any questions regarding this, please call us at 213-372-5675 from 9:30amto 12:00pm on this Saturday or e-mail us at email@example.com.